My Lompoc Photo Contest Official Rules
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Promotion period begins on 7/9/2012and ends on 7/15/2012. All eligible entries will be entered into the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
2. Agreement to official rules. By participating in the My Lompoc Photo Contest (also referred to as the “Promotion”), entrant fully agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions of Lompoc Record (also referred to as the “Sponsor”) which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of any prize or of the right to any prize.
3. Eligibility. 2012 Santa Barbara County Fair Photo Contest is open to US residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, New York, Rhode Island, Florida, or any other jurisdiction where prohibited), who are 13 years or older at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees and members of employees’ households and immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses), of Lee Enterprises and Lompoc Record are ineligible to enter the Promotion. All entrants must meet all eligibility requirements. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof of identity.
4. Methods of entry. To enter, go to http://www.santamariatimes.com between 7/9/2012 through 7/15/2012, and follow the links and instructions to submit your entry information. Each entrant must completely fill out the online entry form in accordance with the on-screen instructions. All entries must be submitted online. Mailed or hard copy entries will not be accepted. All entries must be received by 7/15/2012 at 11:59pm (Pacific). Failure to submit all required information and submissions in the manner required by these Official Rules may result in disqualification. No limit on entries per person.
5. Selection of Winner. Winners will be selected by community voting. The top ten (10) submissions will be declared as the winners.
6. Prizes. The top ten (10) voted submissions will have their photo with their name printed in the Tuesday, July 17, edition of the Lompoc Record.
7. Winners List. The names of the Winner will be printed in the Lompoc Record on Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
8. Publicity. Prize winner agrees to provide and to grant Lompoc Record the absolute right and permission to use the prize winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and address in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, for purposes of advertising, trade or promotion. The prize winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, of his or her name, address, personal information, photograph or likeness.
9. General Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to comply with and to be bound by the official rules and by all interpretations of the official rules by the Sponsor. Decisions of Lompoc Record shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Lompoc Record reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond the Lompoc Record's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion and the integrity of the selection of the prize winners as determined by Lompoc Record in its sole discretion.
10. Release. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and members, from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion.
11. Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by the Lompoc Record and its parent company Lee Enterprises, Incorporated, whose decisions regarding the selection of Winner and all other aspects of the Promotion shall be final and binding on all persons in all respects. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Promotion. If you have any questions regarding this Promotion please contact Customer Service at 805-739-2207 or write to 3200 Skyway Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93455.
12. Facebook Release. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Facebook from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion. This Promotion is not endorsed by Facebook in any way. Any information provided by entrants in participating in this Promotion is being provided to Lompoc Record and not to Facebook.